Thursday, November 20

A little change...

I figured it was time to change up the view a little bit. Don't you love the new blog look? The last template I found was a pain to update and every page element I had was lost, but these new templates were just a click of the mouse! So expect the changes more often from now on.

Today I'm Grateful for:

~This new website for easy blog template updates: Ok it's probably not new to everyone else, but I just recently found it

~Vera Bradley Planners: My mom and I get new ones every year and I love nothing more than spending an evening putting all the new stickers on the holidays and writing in birthdays. Traditionally, we buy them in Williamsburg at the Yankee Candle Flagship store, but this year they were all out. Once home, my mom went to Merle Norman and got us one each. I missed putting everything together with her this year!




~Ice water: Tonight I'm super thirsty from my 40 minutes on the elliptical and I've downed several glasses of ice cold water. It's so refreshing.

No comments: