Tuesday, August 19

An Update!

I haven't made many posts lately because it just seems like we aren't doing anything very exciting. Since we returned from the OBX and had Ben's graduation, we've been enjoying relaxing in the new house before all the craziness of fall starts. This past weekend we spent the weekend in North Myrtle Beach having a lowkey weekend before Ben starts classes with his new program at ECU. I have started making a few new recipes, which I'll post later along with all the yummy ones from the OBX vacation.

From the looks of our calendar, the fall has filled up rather quickly! We'll be spending this coming weekend at home. Then heading to the beach for the Labor Day and the weekend after that to see our good friends Maryellen, Russ and their cute little girl, Ally. I think we're spending just one weekend at home in Sept! I've also planned a girl's weekend with my college roommate, Meg and her mom and my mom for a long weekend later in the month. That is surely going to be a fun filled mother-daughter weekend with drinks by the pool, delicious dinners, happy shopping and long conversations.

Since we've planned our 2nd anniversary trip for November, we''ll celebrate at home and maybe go to PF Changs where we had our very first date over 4 years ago. We'll round out Sept with a weekend in Greeneville at an ECU football game for Family weekend with my sister and the rest of the family.

That brings us to Oct. where we've got plenty of things planned already including the Michael Buble concert, the Beerfest, Kim and Jeff's wedding, the Heartwalk, and another girl's weekend trip to Williamsburg for me. Before you know it Christmas will be here!

No comments: