Thursday, July 9

When one celebration is not enough…

When Ben and I celebrate birthdays…the day turns more into a week and this year was no exception for my birthday!  On Sunday before my actual birthday we headed to Sanford to have a joint lunch birthday celebration with my step-mom.  We made it a day and went to church, enjoyed lunch and the lazy afternoon playing with their new puppy, Jack!  Jenni's Birthday 2009 101Jack is a Chiporkie…he’s mostly Chihuahua and Yorkie, but he does have a little poodle in him too.  He is 3 lbs of fur and spunk and is as cute and sweet as can be!  The girl’s are loving having a dog and enjoy chasing and sometimes being chased by Jack around the house.Jenni's Birthday 2009 105We had a great afternoon -  my pineapple cake as wonderful and I love all of my gifts, especially the Pandora bracelet.  Jenni's Birthday 2009 104

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I have a pandora bracelet too and I love it! Enjoy filling it up!