Wednesday, May 6

Wedding Season is Upon Us…

The next few weeks will be spent at many different wedding events.  This past weekend, my mom made the trip to Williamsburg for my college roommate, Steph’s Wedding shower.  She is originally from Northern Virginia, but since college graduation, her parents have moved to Williamsburg.  Steph now lives in Seattle with her fiancé Toby and Greyhound, Daisy where they just purchase their first home and she’s a Emergency Vet.  Steph's Wedding Shower 042Steph's Wedding Shower 046The shower was amazing!  Just imagine a spread out of a Martha Stewart magazine.   The theme was a butterflies and flower and the attention to detail was everywhere.  We enjoyed champagne, a luncheon, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes and handmade butterfly cookies as favors.  Steph's Wedding Shower 001 Steph's Wedding Shower 006 Steph's Wedding Shower 004Steph's Wedding Shower 007All of Steph’s bridesmaids are literally spread out over the country from NC to NYC to Chicago to Seattle and unfortunately I was the only one who could make it.  So I fulfilled my honorable duties writing down gifts as well as being photographer and floral consultant.  Steph's Wedding Shower 013 Steph's Wedding Shower 027We had a fabulous time and Steph received many wonderful gifts to start her life with Toby.  It was so great to see her and I could not believe it has been almost 2 years since I last saw her -  right before she moved to Seattle.  Now we are looking forward to their wedding…when I finally get to meet the lucky groom!Steph's Wedding Shower 038

No comments: